Come grow with us! Pillar Business Solutions Inc is a rapidly growing small hybrid accounting and business advisory firm. We are "accountants and business advisors with personality," known for our expertise, high service standards, personalized service, integrity, community involvement, and fun! Our service-oriented firm provides tax and tax resolutions services, client accounting advisory services and various project based consulting services to a broad range of clients.
We are have excellent benefit package which includes competitive salaries, PTO, flexible schedules, health insurance for full-time employees, 401k. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and a partner to our clients.
We are seeking professionals to join our team for the positions below. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address listed below.
Part Time Bookkeeper/Junior Staff Accountant
Seeking a part time bookkeper/junior accountant to join our firm that will specialized in providing accounting and tax support for some of our small business clients and startups. This is a great opportunity to learn, provide accounting, bookkeeping and some tax services and grow your skills as you work with a variety of clients.
The ideal candidate has a strong level of experience in Quickbooks online and desktop as well as Microsoft office suite
Additional accounting and tax software a plus
This position is a part time position that has the ability to be remote but will office out of either our Schaumburg (Chicagoland) or Davenport (QCA) locations. This position will start at 16-20 hours per week with the possibility for full time in the future.
- Transaction classification
- Bank reconciliations
- Adjusting Journal Entries
- Track expenses, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial information of client
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable at times
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
- Process payroll and sales tax returns for multiple states
- Filing and client communication
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree (preferred) in accounting or related field
- Prior experience in bookkeeping and accounting for small businesses preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Quickbooks (QBO)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage muliple work assignments
- Can work independantly or in a group setting
Accounting internships are available each year beginning in early January and ending around April 15. Interns gain hands-on experience in general accounting and corporate, partnership and individual tax. By working with clients and experienced accounting professionals our interns gain valuable business experience.
Please mail resume to:
Pillar Business Solutions, Inc.
4620 E 53rd Street #249
Davenport, IA 52807